Movies and TV shows are of more fun and joy when we watch together with friends. And with the increase of video broadcasting, the entertainment experience will now be shared with other individuals, mainly though they are on the other side of the globe.
Netflix Party is a new way of watching Netflix online with your friends. Netflix Party synchronizes video streaming and introduces party talks in the Netflix shows you want.
Netflix Party is a Chrome plug-in that allows you to watch Netflix with friends and family member online, e.g., watching online movie with someone who is far away from you and chatting with the person. Join a community of 500,000 people who are using Netflix Party App by linking up with friends and organizing long-distance film nights and enjoying TV party’s everyday!
How to use Netflix Party?
• Install Netflix Party extension in chrome browser
• Open a Netflix video
• Create your party or
• Join a Netflix Party
There are customization available in the extension. You can choose a funny app icon and nickname to configure your Netflix band. To get even more hype, add screenshots, emojis, and GIFs! Netflix Party is a chrome extension, so it is not available to use in your iphone or any other smartphone.
The extension allows you to watch shows and videos concurrently on your phone alongside your buddies. It also helps everyone in the invited party to pause, resume, easily push forward and rewind the videos, and you’re all in the same time frame.
There’s even a side chat bar where you and your friends can think about what’s going on in the movie— just like if you were sat on the sofa together. We’ve reached out to see how many people will join your group at a time, but Netflix Group has not replied immediately.
Netflix Party will not only help relieve the burden of feeling lonely during the day, but it will also be something you will look forward to at the end of the day. To operate the Netflix Party, each member of your group needs a Netflix account. To have a group on Netflix Party, you need to send an invite to your friends.
If they do not have an account on Netflix, they will be offered a free 30-day trial for new subscribers. If they are not a new user, their subscription can be reactivated for $9 a month and cancelled at any time.
Download Netflix Party Chrome Extension
Once anyone has signed up for Netflix or logged in on their devices, they will need to access the extension to Netflix Group. Here are the steps,
- First, you need to visit www.netflixparty.com from your Google Chrome browser.
- Click Get Netflix Party extension for free.
- You will be redirected to the google web store page to download the chrome extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- A pop-up dialogue box will open. Choose Add Extension. Now you will see a grey NP icon in your browser toolbar.
How to Netflix Party on TV
You have downloaded the extension. You can continue watching shows and movies with your family and friends. You can also connect the Netflix Party on tv using chrome cast which you can watch all the available programs on your television. If your tv is Android,
- Open a new tab in Google Chrome browser on your tv and log in to Netflix.
- Choose the show which you would like to watch.
- Now you’ll see the NP (Netflix Party) icon has changed from black to red. You will become the host, and either you can have the option to be the only controller to interrupt and restart the series, or you can let others take care of it.
- Copy the URL from the pop-up dialogue box, and give it to everyone you’d like to invite.
- The chatroom will turn up on the screen’s right side. You’ll be able to see when anyone is entering the band from there.
- Now you can enjoy the movie with your friends and family members and can enjoy the chat feature too.